Prayer for the Salvation of the LostMany people have family, friends and loved ones who are not yet born-again or have strayed away from God. Don’t give up!! There’s something you can do. Pray and speak the Word of God over them, believing and knowing that God’s Word will be fulfilled in their lives.
Note: Where there is an blank line ( _________ ), fill in the names of the people or places for which you are praying to personalize your prayers.
- Because I believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, I can declare that I and my household are saved! Acts 16:13, Job 22:28
- Lord, I thank you that you deliver the ones for whom I intercede that are not yet innocent, ____________ will be delivered through the cleanness of my hands. Job 22:30
- Many are the plans in ___________'s mind, but it is your purpose that will stand for them. Proverbs 19:21
- You said in Isaiah 49:24 that even though __________ has been prey to the mighty or has been taken captive lawfully, he/she shall be delivered. For you will contend with those that contend with me, and you will save my children. You have promised to pour out Your Spirit upon my seed and your blessings upon my offspring. Isaiah 44:3, Isaiah 59:21
- My children shall dwell safely and continue, and their descendants shall be established before You. Psalms 102:28
- The seed of the righteous shall be delivered. Deliver ___________ from the snare of the fowler (the enemy) Proverbs 11:21, Psalms 91:6
- I pray that __________ will come to his-her senses and escape from the trap of the devil, who has had them captive to do his will. 2 Timothy 2:26
- I pray that the Spirit of Truth would penetrate __________'s heart.
- __________ has been translated out of the kingdom of darkness into the kingdom of Your dear Son, Jesus Christ. Colossians 1:13
- No one is able to snatch __________ out of your hand. John 10:29
- I thank you that the Holy Spirit convicts __________ of sin, righteousness, and judgment. The Holy Spirit convinces and persuades __________ of their need for Jesus. John 16:8
- Open __________'s eyes and turn him/her from darkness to light, from the power of satan unto God that he/she may receive forgiveness of sins, and an inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in Christ Jesus. Acts 26:18
- Alert __________ to know the times, that now it is high time for him/her to awake out of sleep, for now is his/her salvation nearer than when he/she believed. I pray that __________ will put on the Lord Jesus Christ and make no provision for the flesh, to fulfill the lusts thereof. Romans 13:11-14
- Thank You for Your Word that says, "Refrain your voice from weeping and your eyes from tears, for your work shall be rewarded, says the Lord, and they shall come back from the land of the enemy. There is hope in your future, says the Lord, that your children shall come back to their own border. Jeremiah 31:16-17
- I call in the harvest, I say to the north, give up! And to the south, keep not back! To the east and the west, bring our sons and daughters from afar! For the time of the harvest is come, the later rain is here and the fields are white for harvest. Laborers go forth! Go out into the highways hedges, and compel them to come in, that God' house may be filled!! In Jesus Name, Amen. Isaiah 43:5-6, John 4:35, Matthew 9:37-38, Luke 14:23
- Holy Spirit, give __________ Godly sorrow that brings repentance. 2 Corinthians 7:10
- I am thankful that God is helping us add to the church daily such as should be saved. We believe this building is filled to overflowing as we, the body of Christ, daily share the good news of God's love with others outside our sanctuary. We will be obedient to the plan of God for our lives and allow the Holy Spirit to direct our footsteps to those who are ripe for harvest. According to the Word of God, His Word will increase and the number of disciples will be multiplied. As I am a co-laborer with God, we confess His glory is manifested in us daily.
Note: It is God's will for ALL to be saved. He is not willing for anyone to perish. (2 Peter 3:19)
He wants all men to be saved (1 Timothy 2:13)
Jesus gave Himself for ALL (John 3:16, I Timothy 2:5-6)