Confession for the Unmarried (Single)
- Jesus Christ is Lord over my spirit, soul and body.
- I am a child of God, loved by my Father.
- I live the victorious, overcoming life.
- Every need in my life is met.
- I choose to walk in the Spirit and the lust of my flesh has no power over me.
- The Holy Spirit leads and guides me for my steps are ordered by God.
- God is preparing the perfect mate for me, and when the Spirit of God causes our paths to cross, I have favor in his/her eyes.
- I choose to keep myself holy until marriage.
- I walk in divine health; sickness and disease have no place in my body because I am covered by the blood of Jesus.
- I only think those things that are true, honest, pure and of good report.
- I am committed to be diligent in the things of God, because God is a rewarder of the diligent.
- I spend quality time helping others in the Kingdom of God and I am involved in my local church because this is the blessed state.
In Jesus Name, I walk by faith and not by sight.